SAP Manager – English Speaking – Mauritius. 3 year fixed term contract. Start Date: Flexible, October 2021 – January 2022. USD $110,000/annum (Low Income Tax) + Bonus + Amazing benefits. End client!
Are you looking for a chance to spend a few years in one of Earths’ true paradises (for you and your family)? On an island famous for it’s beaches, coral reefs and lagoons (and golf)….(Visit Mauritius) If so, our international manufacturing client in Mauritius is looking to hire an SAP Manager to lead the SAP team in IT.
Overview of Role:
* Responsible for designing and building the SAP Business applications & Business Intelligence solutions.
* The role involves partnering with the related business areas to translate complex business requirements into practical and effective application solutions.
* The role evaluates business strategies and provides ongoing support and expertise in implementing processes, best practices and delivering timely, accurate and relevant information.
* The role ensures that the IT solutions and related services are aligned to the IT quality management system and all policies and regulations are adhered to.
SAP Solution Delivery
* Be hands on while managing staff responsible for designing, building, deploying, administering and troubleshooting SAP applications (SAP SCM, Finance and Master Data Management), BI and Data warehousing systems
* Provides functional and operational support to the business process owners and their teams
* Evaluate the requirements for the appropriate tools for information delivery and implements the right tool for the users to independently analyse and report from
* Ensuring that the portfolio of changes and projects is delivered on time; within budget and to specification. Capacity is planned and all risks and issues are mitigated.
* Assists global teams in continuous improvement, ensuring software design, architecture and services are aligned to best practice to ensure ROI to the business and improved customer service.
* Ensures correct level of system validation and documentation occurs in line with the IT QMS to minimize risk during change.
* Ensures that accurate, detailed and up-to-date system documentation and operating procedures are available
* Manages external vendors to ensure that the solutions delivered, and IT services rendered, are on-time and adhere to quality standards
SAP Architect & Leadership
* Alignment of local SAP strategy with the IT, business unit and group goals
* Optimization of information management through an understanding of technology capabilities and delivery of improvement initiatives.
* Promotion of shared infrastructure, application and services to reduce costs and improve information flow
* Work with solution architect(s) and Service Design Manager to plan and implement a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs
* Risk Management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
* Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise
* Takes an active role in the search for and selection of IT talent; identifying candidates, interviewing and selecting.
* Evaluates performance and develops subordinates via informal and formal coaching, performance evaluation meetings and training.
* Transfers knowledge to develop the team’s technical expertise, knowledge of data and processes.
* Ensures alignment and collaboration by actively leading the team to support and assist other Teams and Streams.
* Develops high potential employees to be ready for promotion and ensures succession plans are in place.
* Reviews and approves work schedules, leave requests and expense claims.
* Delegates tasks to support team development and tracks results.
* Uses a hands-on approach to manage and support responsible for deploying, administering and troubleshooting solutions
Skills & experience required:
* Proven experience in leading multiple technical teams and delivering a portfolio of SAP changes and projects
* In-depth experience (7+ years) with SAP functional analysis and technical support. Global Supply chain (O2C, P2P) and Finance (R2R) functional experience important.
* S/4HANA and BW/4HANA experience is an advantage
* Proven experience with business-to-business integration
* In-depth understanding of project management and systems design concepts with a proven track record in SAP and BI implementations
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral and ability to work efficiently with peers, end users, management, and outside vendors
* Familiar with ITIL processes
* Capabilities to challenge your customers and vendors
This is very much a leadership role where you will be needed to drive the SAP team (excellent team of SAP experts) to further improve the SAP landscape.
* 3 year fixed-term employment contract
* An all-inclusive salary package of USD 110,000 per annum / 13 months
* 10% bonus
* Assistance with shipping of personal effects
* Relocation Allowance (equal to one month’s salary after Tax)
* Annual return ticket to country of residence for employee and immediate dependents
* Executive Medical Insurance
* Executive Life Insurance up to 27 x employee’s monthly salary
* Schooling Allowance: – Senior Child – USD 8,000 per child / school year – Junior Child – USD 5,600 per child / school year
* 1 month in corporate housing
* 1 month car rental
* 2 weeks mobile phone
This is an amazing opportunity to lead a fantastic SAP team in a a global company on one of the most beautiful sunny islands on the planet!
Related keywords: SAP Manager, SAP Leader, SAP Project Manager, SAP Delivery Manager, SAP Solution Delivery Manager