SAP Master Data Lead – English Speaking – East Flanders, Belgium – 40% to 60% Remote Work (work from home). Flexible Start Date from 3rd May 2021 onwards. Permanent Role. Salary: €70,000/annum + 10% Bonus, Company Car + Benefits. End Client!
Our innovative, creative and world leading customer in East Flanders, Belgium is looking to hire a senior SAP Master Data Lead to join their team to work on and manage a range of projects with impact on master data, Data Governance, Data Quality, and applications where master data is a key factor. The role also involves responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of master data.
The role involves:
* Project Lead on Master Data led projects
* Manage the Master Data scope on larger projects (SAP integrations, Digital projects, etc.)
* Specific focus on designing innovative and efficient solutions together with impacted business and Information Management (IM) departments.
* Document policies & procedures, data models, data standards, etc and make these available to internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensure everyone adheres to the agreed rules.
* Support the business with data governance queries on how to translate a business scenario/issue into a master data setup.
* Gain expertise in Master Data applications/tools (mainly Microsoft Excel/Access and also SAP) in order to support changes, solve incidents.
* Align on data quality checks with business stakeholders and translate these into system-technical requirements.
* Drive data quality issues to resolution via data stewards in the regions and business functions.
Skills & experience needed:
* 5 years+ of relevant work experience in Master Data and SAP environment
* Experience in Project Management, preferably in an IM / business process and application reengineering environment
* Very good analytical, communication & stakeholder management skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel and Access)
* Able to lead design discussion and work well with stakeholders
* Passionate and driven to work in a dynamic, high paced business with complex Master Data environment
* 10% bonus
* Company car
* Healthcare scheme
* Netto monthly allowance (€ 132/month)
* A fantastic opportunity to join a recognised global brand
* Financially stable company (market leader) who are continuing to grow
* Work on an exciting range of projects
* Many opportunities for career development
Related Keywords: SAP, Master Data Management, Masterdata, Material Master, Master Data Governance, MDM, MDG.