SAP MM Consultant
SAP MM Consultant – English Speaking – Prague, Czech Republic. Start: 5th March 2018 +/-. Permanent Role. Market Salary + Benefits.
Our globally reputable client, is currently looking for an SAP MM (Materials Management) Consultant to join their multi-national team in Prague, Czech Republic.
* 2+ years of experience as an SAP consultant
* Good knowledge of the SAP MM module
* Knowledge in other SAP Modules such as SD/WM/FI/CO/BI/BW/QM/PM, advantageous
* Ability to speak English with colleagues and foreign clients
* Flexbility for occasional travel may be required, but it depends on your preferences
As an SAP Consultant, you will participate in implemention, delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on SAP technologies. You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client and translate business requirements into SAP requirements identifying the best solution. You will be responsible for SAP MM module implementation, its customizations and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.
The team consists of SAP consultants who have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complicated things simply. The client focuses on success by building strong relationships with clients, both business and IT side. The most experienced talents will be responsible for leading and managing the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with the delivery centers across the globe.
Whats on offer from the client:
* You will grow in innovative technologies like S4H, eWM, Opentext VIM or GTS with possibility of job rotation
* They make work exciting while respecting balance with private life
* They provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level
* You will never get bored as they are involved in ongoing interesting and challenging projects
* They care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy
* The projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology
* Benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days, overtime payment and much more
* Relocation assistance / package available