SAP MM / WM Consultant
SAP MM / WM Consultant – German Speaking. Vorarlberg Region, Austria. Flexible Start Date: March/April/May. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary €75,000 – €90,000 + Benefits
Our End-Client based in the Vorarlberg Region in Austria currently has a fantastic job vacancy for a German Speaking SAP MM /WM Consultant. As a member of the SAP SCM team, not only will you find your SAP MM & WM skills highly valued but especially your ideas on how to make workflows better. In this vital area, you will be advising the key members of staff in the individual departments ranging from procurement through warehousing and production to shipment.
For around 75% of your time, you will be working on projects, many of them are global projects. You will specify, implement and test. And you will support users intensively at the initial stage. In addition, you will be providing third-level support and cascading your knowledge in training sessions.
You will work on optimising and harmonising Supply Chain processes around the world. You will manage your own projects and do everything within your power to ensure that your project is of maximum benefit, for example bringing the right people on board – including outside specialists – combining different perspectives and striving for user-friendly solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity with good career progression and the opportunity to expand your SAP skill sets as you will be trained in new modules such as SAP TM (Transportation Management).
Our client offers flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected, you mostly decide for yourself when and where you work combined with a highly attractive salary package too.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in both SAP MM and WM.
* Although this is a Functional role, you must have very good technical skills (ABAP debugging and good process knowledge)
* You like to think in terms of processes, are quick to see connections at a detailed level and thus understand workflows in the business environment. Thanks to your farsightedness and imagination, you are able to develop good solutions.
* You will relish the prospect of getting straight down to business and of maximum independence, because new recruits are involved in projects after only a few days, learning about our company on the job while enjoying the support of experienced colleagues.
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of the SAP QM and SD modules is also advantageous but not essential.
* Must be fluent in English
* Must have a minimum of B1 level German with a strong will to improve their German language skills