SAP PO Team Manager – English Speaking. Warsaw, Poland. Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Salary up to PLN 23,000/month Gross + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support. Permanent Job. END-CLIENT! (Work Permit Sponsorship for Non-EU candidates possible)
Our end-client based in Warsaw, Poland, is recognized as a market leader with the key solutions they develop for quality control and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries. They are a global company operating worldwide with a culture shaped by their professional, innovative and dedicated global teams. The company is currently searching for a fluent English speaking SAP PO (Process Orchestration) Team Manager to join their very large SAP Competency Center housing a team of over 150 SAP consultants. The company has plans to move to S/4HANA in the near future so now is the best time to join to ensure you get involved with S/4HANA from the very beginning.
As part of the strategic business transformation program aiming at standardizing the major business processes globally and introducing SAP, the SAP PO Team Manager will be in charge of leading a team of 25+ internal employees and off-shore consultants, being responsible for the goals, performance and development of the internal employees.
You will also be in charge of collecting the project and application maintenance demand, ensuring proper technical assessment in the integration area via the middleware. You will be in charge of (mostly SAP Process Orchestration 7.50), being an active participant and a guide while interacting with business and functional stakeholders, allocating resources wherever needed, supporting the agile transformation of the DBS department.
- Team Manager (25+) people internal and external.
- Projects and Application maintenance Manager.
- Advisor for integration related topics.
- Demand Manager.
- Service Design Manager
- IT Service Continuity and Improvement Manager.
- Knowledge Manager
- Requirements Prioritization
- Strategic Planning: Project vs Support
- Resources planning
- Escalation Management
- Quality acceptance criteria
- Retrofit and Regression assessment
- Business and IT continuity
- Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge Transfer / Transition from Project to Support
- Stage Gate Criteria Definition
- Integration middleware tools Governance
- Compliance with the company’s IT processes
Support the Digital Business Solutions agile transformation:
- Will act as Domain Lead.
- Might act as Scrum Master.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of SAP PO / PI experience with both a developer and architect (senior functional consultant) background.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in managing teams either as a Manager or a Team Lead / supervisor for the off-shore team coordinating deliveries.
- Must have good experience in SAP PO (Process Orchestration); preferred SAP PO 7.50.
- Must have exposure to integration with either Hybris or e-commerce platforms such as Ariba.
- Broad knowledge of integration technologies (e.g. API, cloud integration, etc).
- Participation in full-cycle SAP projects or roll-outs and Application Maintenance activities.
- EDI specific knowledge and exposure to B2B add-on.
- Experience with international projects across different regions/time zones.
- Worked with Waterfall, Agile methodologies and ITIL processes.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills utilizing Office package tools.
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge and experience and ranges between PLN (Polish Zloty) 18,000 – 23,000/month.
- Annual bonus of up to 7%
- 5 days per month remote working
- Medical care with basic dental package
- Life insurance
- Multi-sport card / Multi-cafeteria program
- Flexible working hours, Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization
- Trainings and professional development
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis
- Possibility to be a member of our Healthy team social activities e.g. roller skating, football, board games, cycling or running.
The company offer a maximum lump sum payment of PLN 6000 to help you with relocation costs to Warsaw.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely from home. Therefore after the initial onboarding program you will work remotely from home until the end of the lockdown at which point you will then be expected to work in the office every day.
Poland Work Permit Sponsorship:
All applicants are welcome. The company is open to candidates from anywhere in the world and will sponsor a work permit.
Related keywords: SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP XI, SAP Process Integration, SAP Process Orchestration, SAP Integration, SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SAP HCI, SAP HCP