SAP PP Consultant – German Speaking. Dortmund, Germany. Flexible Start Date from May 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Indication: Upto €80,000 per annum + Relocation Package + Company Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in the region of Dortmund, Germany is looking for a German speaking SAP PP consultant to join their growing in-house team. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are in the process of implementing S/4HANA. The company is dynamic and highly innovative with heart, offering versatile and challenging tasks working alongside motivated and inspiring colleagues. The company puts great emphasis on individual scope; they actively promote your professional and personal development to allow you to grow and develop within the company. The company is open to receiving profiles from both junior and senior SAP PP Functional Consultants and the salary on offer will reflect your skills, knowledge and experience.
You will join a small SAP team of around 5 people and work alongside the implementation team of around 15-20 SAP Consultants.
- You will maintain and optimize the SAP S/4HANA modules: SAP PP and EWM (on the job training will be provided to bring you up to speed on the SAP EWM part).
- You are the competent contact person for all SAP questions and SAP support.
- You are actively involved in global SAP projects and rollouts.
- You are also responsible for work packages in projects, such as customizing for specific areas or data migration.
- You ensure the maintenance of operations through monitoring and interface support and also take over the implementation and post-processing of the SAP releases of S/4HANA.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ of SAP PP experience
- You should bring experience in application support in the SAP ERP environment, ideally based on S/4HANA as well as in-depth knowledge of customizing and experience in SAP ERP projects for the introduction of modules and/or in the context of migrations.
- As an internal IT service provider, you have a strong problem-solving mentality.
- You are ready for action, develop your own initiative and are a team player.
- You are comfortable with with Windows servers and client operating systems.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Knowledge in SAP EWM or any other modules is nice to have but not mandatory as on the job training will be provided.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is nice to have but not mandatory.
- You must be business level proficient in both German and English.
- The salary on offer is subject to your knowledge, skills and experience – upto €80,000 per annum.
- A relocation package can be negotiated and will form part of the overall salary package for candidates who need to relocate to the Dortmund area.
- Cell phone by arrangement,
- 28 vacation days per year
- Flexible start / finish times (to be discussed with your line manager)
- Remote working on special occasions is possible (to be discussed with your line manager)
Related keywords: SAP PP, SAP Production Planning, SAP EWM, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP WM, SAP Warehouse Management, SAP S/4HANA.