SAP PP Analyst
SAP PP Analyst – French Speaking – Île-de-France, France. Start: 5th November 2018. Permanent Role – End Client! Market Salary + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Our end client in Île-de-France, France,working in the Discrete and Repetitive Manufacturing sector is looking to hire an SAP PP (Production Planning) Analyst to join their busy team.
As the SAP Production Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for the design and build of the SAP Production flows (Production Planning, MRP, Shop Floor Management, Production Execution) inside the SAP program (Roll-out projects, Application Maintenance, Core model improvement initiatives).
You should be able to work in team with all the other SAP team components (Functional, ABAP programmers, SAP Basis) and with the business KU to support them in different activities (requirement formalization, SAP training, system tests execution).
* At least 3 years’ SAP PP experience
* Good experience in end to end (SAP PP) Production processes, experience in Discrete and Repetitive Manufacturing, Long Term Production Planning, Demand Planning, MRP, Shop Floor Management.
* Good understanding of SCM data management practices, principles and techniques (MM, QM, WM, HUM)
* Experience of working in a complex, multi-layered, multi-international organization
* Experience with SAP QM would be nice to have
This role starts in November and is an excellent opportunity to grow your experience in a renowned global manufacturing business.
Benefits include: 4 days per month remote work possible + 10% bonus + Mobile Phone / Laptop