SAP PP / MM Consultant – German Speaking. Canton of Zurich, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from February 2020 Onwards. Salary up to CHF 135,000 + Benefits. Permanent (in-house) job. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP PP / MM (Production Planning / Materials Management) Consultant to join their in-house team. This is a great company to work for who have a big focus on family values and flexible working. They are already using S/4HANA making this a great career move for anyone who is seeking to expand their S/4HANA skill sets.
In this versatile and demanding “in-house” position, you are primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Realization of the optimal production planning
- Responsibility for the integration of sales and production planning to be realized in SAP S/4HANA, as well as for future support and further development
- Preparation of specifications and solution documentation
- Implementation with SAP customizing
- Support and optimization of neighboring business processes in the area of Supply Chain Logistics (MM, EWM)
- Project Management for the conception, design and implementation of business requirements in SAP
- Support for key users in incident and change management
- Consulting, support and training of internal customers (key users, global business owners)
- Coordination of external partners
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in both SAP PP and SAP MM.
- Must be able to customize in both SAP PP and MM
- Experiences in SAP programming are very helpful (but not essential) for this demanding task, since the majority of the existing SAP solution in SAP ECC consists of in-house developments. As a minimum you should be able to read and de-bug ABAP code.
- In personal terms, you are proactive, independent and resilient. You have already been able to prove your process-oriented way of thinking, a strong ability to communicate and dialogue and a balanced assertiveness.
- You have an open attitude to other cultures and like working in a team.
- Willingness to travel (5% – 20%) to our other locations are required.
- Must have a minimum of B2 level German language skills.
- Must also be proficient in English
Related Keywords: SAP PP, SAP Production Planning, PPPI, PP-PI, PP/PI, SCM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics, Logistic, Logistik, Materials Management, ABAP