SAP PP-PI Consultant
SAP PP-PI Consultant – English Speaking. North of The Netherlands. Start 5th February 2018. 6 Month+ Contract.
Our client in the North of The Netherlands is looking for an English speaking SAP PP-PI (Production Planning Process Industries) Consultant who has a deep understanding of SAP Projects, business processes, template solutions, change management approaches and adult learning concepts. Your role is to act as a trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers, in order to motivate and engage others with the end goal of effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance.
* Solution/Business driven. SAP PP-PI required. Preferably knowledge on Handling Units (i.c.w. EWM) and MES Integration.
* Knowing how to explain SAP PP-PI solutions to people that have questions when working with the solution.
* Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation.
* Prince II project methodology experience or similar.
* Proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users and during implementation.
* Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
* A deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area’s in the end-to-end processes.
* Able to explain and convince internal and external parties beyond content-driven arguments and is able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others.
* Experience in defining solutions in SAP and / or implementing SAP in preferably the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market, in a role of Consultant.
* Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
* Experience with all phases of roll-out.
* Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within the assigned area.
* Experience with SAP Solution Manager & ARIS.
* Fluent in English
* Change/transformation capabilities.
* Implement the template Solution for the Operating Companies
* Documents configuration and system support materials including functional and technical specifications for use within IT.
* Configuration of master data and be able to guide users on Business Processes.
* Provide internal support for evaluation of proposed functionality in and proposed applications.
* Support Template development.
* Support Global Gaps development.
* Update and maintain all functional documentation.
* Defects resolving.
* Update and maintain all SAP functional documentation.
* Support in Integration and Unit Test environments.
* Localize training material and work instructions and train key users and assist during go-live and hypercare.