SAP Pre-Sales Consultant
SAP Pre-Sales Consultant – English Speaking – Heidelberg, Germany. Flexible Start Date: May, June, July, August 2018. Permanent Job. Highly Competitive Salary Up To €90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client based in the region of Heidelberg, Germany is searching for an English speaking SAP Pre-Sales Consultant / SAP Solutions Advisor to join their rapidly expanding company. The company is an SAP solutions partner serving businesses of all sizes worldwide across a spectrum of industries. Their solutions provide unprecedented visibility into the breadth and depth of go-to-market programs and enable businesses with insightful information that drive revenue, control costs and increase margins. Their deep industry expertise coupled with in-house implementation, delivery and training services makes them a full solutions resource and consultancy.
The SAP Pre-Sales Solution Advisor will design and deliver customized demo scenarios for potential and existing customers focusing on the EMEA market. In this role he/she will work in close alignment with the local Sales Manager and the rest of the Presales team based in Germany.
• A minimum of 2 years of SAP experience
• Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn new software quickly
• Willingness to travel 20%
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of SAP SD or MM
• Knowledge of business processes in the life science, wholesale distribution, or consumer products industries preferred
• Must be fluent in English
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing specific customer requirements and mapping them to the existing suite of SAP products
• Processing bidding (RFIs, RFPs)
• Providing technical support during the sales process
• Building demo scenarios to showcase various sales processes, such as sales, purchasing, condition management, master data management
• Representing this area at trade fairs and events
• Technical customer presentations and demos
• Acting as an advisor for all issues relating to our SAP solutions
• Supporting Consultants in running customer Projects
• Supporting Global projects
Highly attractive salary negotiable depending upon level of experience ranging from €50,000 – €90,000 gross fixed basic + Bonus + Benefits which include: 28 days of holiday, pension, disability insurance, travel insurance, financial assistance related to relevant SAP training courses/qualifications, staff discount on public transportation.
In addition, as a rapidly growing company, there is plenty of opportunities for personal career growth support your professional and personal development with internal trainings and workshops to make you ready for exciting, international, multi-cultural work environments. They offer a high degree of responsibility and flat hierarchies too.