SAP PS Consultant
SAP PS Consultant – English Speaking – North East Italy. 3 Month+ Contract. 25-40% Remote Work. End Client! Expenses paid.
Our well-known End Client in North East Italy is looking to hire a senior SAP PS (Project Systems) Consultant with Project Accounting experience to help design and improve their global SAP PS template.
You will need:
* Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Time sheets, Goods issues.
* Resource Related Billing experience preferable.
* Proven experience in multiple end-to-end PS implementations – manufacturing preferable, R&D projects exposure ideal.
* Integration knowledge with CO, FI and SD.
* 5+ years of application and business process experience in PS, including requirements gathering, functional testing and customizing/configuration.
* Demonstrated ability in design, configuration and testing of PS functionality to : project structure structuring with WBS/Networks, Cost and revenue planning, Material planning, Scheduling, Project versions, Purchasing and Inventory operations, Project subcontracting, Billing types definition, Sales operations, Progress analysis, Progress Tracking, Profitability segment definition. Need to have good understanding of Integration with Sales and Distribution, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Financial Accounting and Controlling.
* Demonstrated knowledge in special stocks such as project stock, sales order stock, Milestone and Resource Related Billing.
The role will involve:
* Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follows best practices and SAP standard functionalities.
* Govern and enhance the implemented global template for SAP PS and relevant components.
* Design and configuration for projects management business process covering Investment Management (IM), Project System (PS), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Asset Accounting (AA) modules.
The initial contract will be 3-4 months in length and based mostly in North East Italy with some possible travel (travel and accommodation expenses paid for all onsite locations). The client will allow 25-40% remote working from home office.