SAP QM Consultant
SAP QM Consultant – Dutch Speaking. North of the Netherlands. Start 5th February 2018. 6 Month Contract
Our client based in the North of the Netherlands is seeking an SAP QM (Quality Management) Consultant.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong Knowledge about SAP QM and knowing how to explain solutions to people that have questions when working with the solution.
• Prince II project methodology experience or similar.
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager & ARIS.
• Proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users and during implementation.
• Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
• A deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area’s in the end-to-end processes.
• Able to explain and convince internal and external parties beyond content-driven arguments and is able to appeal to interest, culture and level of others.
• Experience in defining solutions in SAP and / or implementing SAP in a role of Consultant.
• Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
• Experience with all phases of roll-out.
• Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within the assigned area.
• Willingness to travel (within own country and abroad if required).
• Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
• Good communicator and listener (listen to the customer’s needs).
• Change/transformation capabilities.
• Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
• Presentation skills.
• Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation
• Must be Fluent in Dutch.
• Implement the template Solution for the Operating Companies within the group.
• Documents configuration and system support materials including functional and technical specifications for use within IT.
• Configuration of master data and be able to guide users on Business Processes.
• Provide internal support for evaluation of proposed functionality in and proposed applications.
• Support Template development.
• Support Global Gaps development.
• Update and maintain all functional documentation.
• Defects resolving.
• Update and maintain all SAP functional documentation.
• Support in Integration and Unit Test environments.
• Localize training material and work instructions and train key users and assist during go-live and hypercare
As an SAP QM Functional Consultant, you will support in realizing business process excellence through design, implementation and transformation of harmonized, efficient and best practice processes in line with Global policies, principles and objectives (within the assigned business area) to achieve optimal business value/benefits and an improved way of working for all employees.
The SAP QM Functional Consultant is a communicative and analytically strong professional with affinity/experience in process design and SAP projects. The SAP QM Functional Consultant has a deep understanding of key business processes, template solutions, change management approaches and adult learning concepts. The SAP QM Functional Consultant acts as trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers. With strong advisory (consultancy) and interpersonal skills, the SAP QM Functional Consultant is able to motivate and engage others, which results in effective/efficient training and a high level of knowledge transfer, process adoption and performance.
This vacancy concerns a Transition/HyperCare period assignment, working in transition and in HyperCare (shifts) at one or more of their locations. That means that working in shifts is thus required. You will come to work at one of the client’s locations, of which many are located in the North of the Netherlands.