SAP S/4HANA Pre-Sales Solution Architect – London, UK (70% Remote Work). Start Date: from February 2021 onwards. Salary: £100K-110K per annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits. Job ID: 9127
Our client, based in London, UK is looking to hire an SAP S/4HANA Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join their new S4 Cloud Practice and extend their talented team with individuals who are passionate about Cloud!
You have a chance to be part of an entrepreneurial team building a S/4HANA Cloud Practice and work alongside some of the industry’s most successful commercial and technical talent who love to collaborate and share ideas. The growth trajectory is significant and you’ll have opportunities to develop and step up in short space of time!
We are looking for a candidate who knows the S/4HANA solution well and is commercially orientated to support the Sales Team in all forms of client acquisition with particular emphasis on solution definition and architecting and providing compelling solution overviews and software demonstrations.
* To assist the sales team in winning significant new business in the S/4HANA Cloud Essentials space by providing excellent solutions demonstrations, insight, proposal responses and other activities as required in the course of acquiring new customers and projects.
* Understand how modern Cloud ERP products work: You have a passion for the product and an intrinsic interest in latest technology. You’ve been involved in an ERP project previously as an end-user or consultant. You demonstrate technical expertise and experience across multiple and relevant business software products, ideally from S/4HANA Cloud.
* Lead through pre-sales opportunities: You own the solutioning and delivery approach, lead customer presentation, while executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
* Support your customers in their tasks: You advise and assess services to customers for their S/4HANA Cloud journey during RFP/RFI or during pro-active engagements.
* Understand business challenges and needs: You consider the wider business context and problem you’re solving when working on a solution. You make any effort to understand the specific challenges of your customer in the respective line of business or industry.
* Intellectual curiosity for technical innovation: You understand trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in HANA and Cloud products. And more importantly, you can propose and show the benefit of them to the customers.
* Consult the customer on SAP Best Practice and SAP Activate. Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and sharing expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs.
* Taking Ownership: You ensure leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops and conduct workshops.
* Ensure you always embody the 5 Values at all times: Excellence, Innovation, Honesty, Collaboration and Empowerment.
* Customer first mentality: The ability to cultivate strong customer relationships and be passionate about customer service. Always trying to exceed customer expectation.
* Being entrepreneurial: You spot needs – and very importantly, you do something about it.
* Taking ownership: You believe you can control the outcome of the opportunities that you are involved in through your actions and influence. You work collaboratively with the commercial sales
team and are invested and accountable for our proposition and ultimate success.
* Being a strong communicator: You share a passion for our products and solutions. You’ve got your own style, are authentic, genuine and individual – a style which makes you relatable and appropriately memorable. You translate technical jargon into language that non-experts understand.
* Being a strong solutions expert: You don’t just do what’s it’s always been done – you show persistency in finding a better solution when required
* Picking the right battles: You truly understand the goals of the project and focus on the right things. You are able to distinguish between important versus urgent tasks and prioritise what really matters
* Intellectual curiosity for technical innovation: You have a true interest in what’s going on in the ERP market. You are a self-driven learner, read blogs, whitepapers and product related news. You strive to become the go-to person for specific skills or particularly deep knowledge in an industry
* Attention to detail when it matters: you know when details matter and you will dive straight into it. For example you produce error-free and tested deliverables, appreciating that our product is thorough, and our recommendations are solid
* Knowing when to raise a hand: You can overcome challenging requirements or though problems. If you need help you find someone to provide it.
* Keen learner: experience is not everything: We welcome career moves. Experience is not the only predictor for future success. We believe that a passion for the product, being able to listen to your
customers and translate their need into practical solutions are equally important.
* SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials
What’s on offer:
* Be part of an entrepreneurial team building a S4 HANA Cloud Practice
* Work alongside some of the industry’s most successful commercial and technical talent who love to collaborate and share ideas.
* Strong values and company identity with a real passion for employee and client satisfaction
* A modern, flexible working environment and approach, including:
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Day off for your birthday
* Subsidised gym membership
* Free fruit
* Wellness programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Employee and family counselling scheme
* Beer and wine Friday
* Summer party
* Christmas party
* CSR scheme
Related Keywords: Architect, Solution Architect, Pre-Sales, Pre Sales, S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, S/4, S4C, Cloud.