SAP PP-PI Consultant. English Speaking. Prague, Czech Republic. 80% Remote Work From Home! Start Date: Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 (Flexible). End Client! Competitive Market Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP PP-PI Consultant (Production Planning – Process Industries) Consultant, with good knowledge of SAP QM (Quality Management) to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for a the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams world wide to operate as a single global support team.
As SAP PP-PI Consultant you will:
* Be part of the international team of SAP Experts
* Customize the PP-PI modules as part of large projects and operational support of our live markets
* Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
* Document functional specification, design specifications and formal testing
* Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors
* Support Master Data Governance Issues in your area
* Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What we need:
* Strong technical SAP PP-PI skills (5 years at minimum)
* Good knowledge of integration between Finance and Logistic modules (MM, SD, FI-CO)
* Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
* Team player
Nice to have knowledge:
* Additional experience configuring QM (Quality Management)
* Exposure to PP-DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling) would be an asset
* Experience with PLC’s, EWM, ECM, Batch Management
* Experience with SAP S/4
* Chemical Industry experience
What’s on offer:
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
* Wide range of benefits (including 20% bonus, pension and mobile phone).
Project Dependent – up to 20% (expenses paid)
Related Keywords: SAP PP-PI, SAP PP, SAP Production Planning – Process Industries, SAP PPPI, SAP PP/PI, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, Business Process, SAP QM, Quality Management, SAP PPDS, SAP PP-DS, SAP PP/DS, Detailed Scheduling