SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking, Krakow, Poland. 60% Remote Work. Flexible Start Date between September – November 2022. Permanent Job. Salary Range: PLN 23,000 – 27,500 gross per month + 10% Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in Krakow, Poland is looking for a passionate and highly motivated SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to join their global SAP CoE team and drive forward major business projects. The company is a multi-national company operating in over 30 countries and are continuously developing solutions which create unique added value for their customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP SD Functional Consulting and (part-) project implementation with knowledge of the entire supply chain and understanding of adjoining modules
- Acting as business analyst and consultant for our subsidiaries and their process owners and key users
- SAP SD Customizing and documentation in the specialist areas
- Process consulting and further development of the worldwide processes mapped in SAP-ERP
- Focus and project in a first step is the conception and roll out of new VAT matrixes and processes in all subsidiaries. VAT project affects also other modules like Finance and logistics, SCM modules and needs a close team work with the corresponding colleagues (it’s a very interesting project and business process re-engineering in all logistics modules as well as finance will be targeted)
- Checks new requirements from departments as specialist to their feasibility and submits solution variants
- Continuous analysis of business processes with the goal of process optimization through the development of innovative solutions, including implementation by means of customizing.
- Creates detailed development specifications in collaboration with the business to guide the development process
- SAP SD sub-project manager for SAP-ERP rollouts in all subsidiaries
- SAP project management from planning and conception to the test and Go-Live phase
- Supervises, coordinates and monitors external SAP consultants in the department
- Creates queries, reports and evaluations, partly in cooperation with the developers
- Helping out corresponding SAP support organization
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP SD consulting and SCM
- MUST HAVE good SAP SD customizing skills
- MUST HAVE completed at least 1 Full Lifecycle End-to-End implementation or have done a few Rollouts of a Global template and can prove you are ready to conduct a full end-to-end implementation
- Must have good knowledge of adjoining SAP modules
- Should have good knowledge of the interfaces RFC, IDOC, Archive-Link
- Should be customer-oriented, have an advisory mentality and be resilient and assertive
- Must be a team player
- Must have the ability to explain technical aspects simply to the business
- Must have the ability to translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Must be independent / self-reliant
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with SAP CS (Customer Service) is a plus
- Experience with SAP MM (Materials Management) is a plus
- Project Management skills and experience is highly desired
- Must be fluent in English
The company offers:
- Interesting tasks, innovative and entrepreneurial opportunities with challenging goals
- Exciting national and international projects
- Team spirit – in a committed, high-performance and multicultural team
- A transparent, dynamic and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions
- The company has a hybrid working model: 3 days remote / 2 days in the office every week.
- 100% remote work is not possible.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from PLN 23,000 – 27,500 gross per month
- On top of your fixed basic salary, the company offers a performance related bonus of 10% which is based 50% on the company performance and 50% on your personal performance.
- LuxMed private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Group insurance
Work Permits / Eligibility:
- Sponsorship for a Polish work permit is NOT possible. All candidates must have either EU Citizenship OR already have a valid Polish work and residency visa.
Related keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Logistics, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Order to Cash, SAP Logistic, SAP S/4HANA, VAT, Value Added Tax, Tax Condition Records. SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, SAP CS, SAP Customer Service.