SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD / ABAP Techno-Functional Consultant – Spanish Speaking. Madrid, Spain. Flexible Start Date: July/August/September/October. Permanent Job. Competitive Salary Depending Upon Experience: €42,000 – €52,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Our client based in Madrid, Spain, is currently looking to hire an SAP SD / ABAP Techno-Functional Consultant to join their rapidly growing in-house team. They are seeking a technically minded and service-oriented individual to join their team of dynamic, enthusiastic professionals who are dedicated to the long term success of the company. The main priority will be to provide 2nd and 3rd level support for international customers in the EMEA region.
• Minimum of 6 years’ of experience as an SAP SD Consultant
• Strong knowledge of SAP SD Pricing
• Good knowledge in the SD application and in customizing
• Must have Strong technical ABAP skills with hands on experience.
• Must have a minimum of 2 project life cycles OR have a minimum of 2 years experience in a 2nd or 3rd level support role
• Experience as a developer is nice to have but not essential
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide post-go-live support for our customer base as 2nd and 3rd level support for our customers in the EMEA region
• Monitor support queue; track/coordinate multiple support tickets
• Troubleshoot issues by replicating, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving first level software support issues
• Formally document critical resolutions of application bugs
• Implement SAP notes (correction documents)
• Follow-up with customers, users, developers, and other departments to ensure logged problems are being resolved
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Prepare and conduct status calls with customers
• Willingness to travel. On average 10% travel.
• Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (both written and spoken)