SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – German Speaking. Canton Of Thurgau, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2019. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary: CHF 100,000 – 110,000 + Benefits. End-Client.
Our End-Client based in the Canton of Thurgau, is looking for an SAP SD Consultant with good customising experience to join their friendly and professional in-house team. In this role you will focus on analysing business processes and building customised solutions as well as providing 2nd level support. The company is a forward thinking company who invest in training and further developing their staff and are investing in the very latest cutting edge technologies with a move to S/4HANA on the horizon.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support of SAP users in the area of Operations
• Customizing in SAP ECC 6.0 – S/4HANA is pending
• Troubleshooting / Error Analysis in 2nd Level Support
• Planning and conducting training
• Analyze, Describe, and Document Business Processes
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have good knowledge of SAP SD
• Must have good customising experience in SD
• Enthusiastic team player who enjoys the provision of services and ensuring ongoing operations
• Must speak German (minimum B1 level)
• Must speak English (minimum B1 level)
Nice to Have:
• Any experience in SAP MM and SAP CS is nice to have but not essential as the company will provide full training in these modules.
Salary & Benefits on offer:
• CHF 100,000 – CHF 110,000 gross per annum
• Paid holidays, private accident insurance and sickness insurance.