SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – Spanish Speaking. Barcelona OR Madrid. Flexible Start Date: Any Month in 2018/2019. Permanent Job. Highly Competitive Salary Depending Upon Experience: €40,000 – €55,000 + Bonus + Benefits. OTE (On Target Earnings): €60,500
Our client is looking for a Spanish speaking SAP SD Consultant who is based ideally in either Barcelona or Madrid. They have a fantastic opportunity to join their rapidly expanding company. This is a great job where you have the flexibility of working remotely from home with a high level of travel to client sites within the areas of Barcelona and Madrid. The client will consider consultants of all levels from medior level of 4 years experience to seniors with 10 years plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implementation of SAP SD technologies on projects mainly in Barcelona and Madrid
• Provide on-site consulting services to clients within Spain
• International rollouts
• Development of blueprints and specifications
• Representing complex business processes in SAP SD and MM
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Minimum of 4 years of SAP SD experience.
• Strong in SD pricing, OTC, LIS and general SD configuration
• Must have experience in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts
• Knowledge of ASAP methodology or similar
• Basic knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
• SD technical skills and ABAP skills are a plus
• Willingness to travel anywhere in Spain
• Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
• Additional language skills in any other European language are extremely advantageous.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary on offer is subject to level of seniority and experience. €40,000 – €55,000 Gross Basic + 10% Bonus. OTE (On Target Earnings): €60,500
You will be based from your home address so you can live anywhere in Spain. There is a high level of travel involved to Barcelona and Madrid areas so you must be willing to travel up to 100%. On average you will travel Monday-Thursday with Fridays working remotely from home.