SAP SD / MM Consultant – German Speaking. Basel, Switzerland. Permanent (in-house) Job. Flexible Start Date from November 2020 Onwards. Salary Up to CHF 120,000 per annum + 8% Bonus + Relocation Package + Excellent Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in Basel, Switzerland is looking for an SAP SD / MM consultant. The company is at the forefront of the very latest technological advances, running S/4HANA making it a great company to work for; they empower their employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change and to stay ahead of the competition. They do things differently than others delivering innovation based on evidence. This is a core part of the employer culture which helps to form an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
In this role you will be responsible for the smooth rollout, implementation and optimization of the SAP modules SD / MM / LES / PUR and implementation of SAP Cloud Products.
- Together with your colleagues, you will take over the evaluation of possible solutions, the corresponding customizing, and project or sub-project management.
- Work independently in local and multinational teams
- Participation in the expansion of the SAP landscape: CPQ, EMS, S/4HANA Migration, CLOUD Solutions
- Within the team, you will also supervise and support the key users as a second level supporter in the areas of SD / MM / LES / PUR. Your goal is to process these as quickly and cleanly as possible and to positively surprise your customers every day.
- Your tasks also include the analysis of requirements/errors and their technical implementation (customizing) in an international environment, considering the guidelines and defined processes.
- Travel on request as needed in the project up to 20%.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of customizing experience in the SAP modules SD / MM / LES / PUR
- Professional experience in the implementation of projects, ideally good knowledge of SAP Enterprise Infrastructures (e.g. SAP Cloud Products)
- Ideally knowledge in S/4HANA
- You are characterized by a high level of technical and social competence and bring along team spirit and openness towards colleagues and employees.
- You bring resilience, team spirit, organizational flair, logical and conceptual thinking, practical experience in support and possibly in implementation projects.
- Furthermore, you are flexible, enthusiastic, interested in learning new things, and experienced in consulting.
- Must have good German language skills (minimum B1 level in reading, writing, speaking)
- Must be fluent in English
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience ranging from CHF 110,000 – CHF 120,000 per annum + 8% Bonus + Benefits.
- 25 days of vacation per year up to age 50. From the age of 51, you will be entitled to one additional day per year. This continues through until the age of 55 and then remains at a level of 30 days of vacation per year.
- Unpaid leave, in case all vacation days are used (to be approved by HR business partner and Line manager).
- Home Office may be arranged by mutual agreement between line manager and employee.
- Coffee, Tea, Water, Fruits on each floor
- Felfel branded Fresh, healthy food delivered daily
- Reka-Checks (Reka Money fringe benefit)
- Lunch-Check; all staff up to Director Level (monthly amount of CHF 200, CHF 20 deducted from monthly salary)
- U-Abo & SBB Halbtax; Parking Space Allowance; Secure Bicycle parking in the building/ HQ
- Accident and Daily Sickness Benefit Insurance; Sante 24; Collective Insurance with SWICA
- Pension Fund (GEMINI); further information would be provided at a later stage of the application
- Reimbursement for Company Group products
- Employee Share Participation Plan
- Social Contributions: to childcare, childcare allowance, weddings and births
- WE CARE Program: In-House massages, Yoga, Shiatsu, Fitness Discount, other special events (Blood Donation, B2Run, Bike to Work….)
- Service Gift/ depending on years of Service
- Showers and Lockers in the basement for colleagues who want to exercise over lunch-time or use the bike in the morning
What you can expect:
- 40-hour work week.
- An agile and ambitious environment: They are Change Makers
- Open, friendly colleagues who collaborate and support each other: They are Players + Learners.
- The freedom to create and engage: You can leave a lasting footprint in the company
- An employer who invests in their inspiring corporate culture.
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your career.
- Attractive workplaces at great locations – They are a Global Player.
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP MM, Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Order to Cash, SAP PTP, SAP P2P, SAP Procure to Pay, SAP LE, SAP LES