SAP SD Support Analyst
SAP SD Support Analyst – Czech Speaking – Prague Area, Czech Republic. Start 2nd January 2018. Permanent Role. Salary Indication CZK 80,000 To 100,000 Per Month + Bonus + Benefits. End Client!
Our End Client in Prague is looking to hire a senior SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Support Analyst to resolve incidents and requests. The alignment with the regional and local Key Users, with the global SAP support team and the SAP governance team.
The most important processes: gathering requirements, solution and integration design, configuring application, testing, user training, coordination of remedy incident and request tickets, queue management, continuous improvements and standardization.
Support on sales processes, including: Quotation Process / Sales Process including Pricing / Shipping Process / Billing Process / Related Master Data; SD-MD / SD-SLS / SD-SHP / SD-TR / SD-BIL / SD-EDI / LE.
* Manage incidents and request based on clients specified SLAs.
* Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
* Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts
* Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) – verify possible root cause and provide solution
* Change larger amounts of data when required
* Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. FICO, MM, PP)
* Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes
* Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
* Perform Queue and ticket Management based on clients ITIL process
* 5-7 years SAP SD Experience including Design and Configuration
* Besides solid English, an additional language (German or French or Spanish) is required
* SAP ECC 6.0
* Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
* Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttle is a plus
* Sales business experience is a plus