SAP SF (EC) Lead Consultant
SAP SuccessFactors (EC) Lead Consultant – German Speaking – Remote work + Travel (50/50), Germany. Start: 6th August 2018 +/-. Permanent Job. Competitive Market Salary + Benefits.
Our client, in Germany, an international market leading Consultancy, is looking to expand their team and currently has need to hire a SAP SuccessFactors Functional Consultant with experience with SF EC (Employee Central).
* 6+ years working experience in HR services delivery
* 3+ years in implementation of SuccessFactors products
* Experience of at least one end to end global (more than 5 countries) deployment project involving Employee Central in a Lead capacity
* Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
* Several years of experience with SuccessFactors products, ideally more than one module, or a complete area (Employee Central, Talent, Learning, Reward, Recruiting)
* Understanding and experience of data migration processes in support of HR solutions and project implementations
* Experience in testing services and systems in a SaaS Technology setting
* Experience delivering client facing design workshops
Required educational background:
* SuccessFactors Associate Level Certification in Employee Central
* SuccessFactors Professional Certification in Employee Central.
* SuccessFactors Associate Level Certification in one or more additional modules
* Advanced HRIS certification and experience
The lead functional consultant is responsible for the implementation of a single SuccessFactors module within an overall programme or project implementing SuccessFactors covering both the internal and external (client facing) activities required for successful implementation. Applying best practices, country specific knowledge, and technical know-how they will ensure that the solution fits the client’s requirements and specifications. The role ensures that all Implementation Services (IS) programmes deliver the right quality of deliverables into a customer’s Production environment such that meets the client’s expectations for go live and provides a platform for a long and mutually beneficial relationship. The role has responsibility for delivery according to the appropriate implementation methodology (FastTrack or SAP Activate) for the programme and for ensuring it is used and applied consistently within the programme. The role also supports the Sales function with scoping, solution design and estimating for non-FastTrack projects to ensure the full scope of an implementation is known and documented.
* Delivering consistent solutions for clients within the boundaries of the standards defined and the capabilities of the SuccessFactors modules
* Driving the client to adhere to the standard solutions aligned with SuccessFactors product capabilities
* Finding workarounds where gaps exist between client expectations and contractual agreements or standard solutions and processes
* Documenting these gaps and their proposed resolution in particular addressing the impact on project timelines and budgets
* Following up on the solution set up, testing, data migration and deployment in close collaboration with client teams, end users, testers, delivery teams, partners and other stakeholders
* Keeping abreast of current solutions, SuccessFactors products and their future road map to ensure that knowledge required to stay current is gained
* Negotiating and influencing revenue generation through the change control process and when participating in the sales process
* Ensuring that lessons learned are documented and shared amongst the community
* Developing and maintaining strategic relationships across the business lines
* Solution Design
* Data Migration
* Test Activities
* People development
* Practice Development
* Sales support
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP SF, SFSF, Employee Central