SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
SAP SuccessFactors Business Support Consultant – English Speaking – Dublin area, Ireland. Permanent Job. Start Date: Flexible 2019. Salary Indication: up to €85,000/annum + benefits + relocation. End Client!
Our end client near Dublin, Ireland is looking for an SAP SuccessFactors Business Support Consultant to join their HRIS team. The Consultant will initiate and maintain relationships with various areas of the business supported by SAP SuccessFactors product, managing complex relationships with senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a good communicator and very much process & query resolution driven.
* Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with various areas of the business supported by SAP SuccessFactors product.
* Good functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors modules is desirable, especially EC (Employee Central).
* To enhance the overall analysis efforts, high-quality service delivery and successful end-user adoption and employee experience.
* The ability to engage and work with all areas of the IT global organization and various third-party vendors and consultants.
* Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines.
* Ability to analyze and convey business requirements into functional specifications and technical design documents.
* Testing and validation of configuration and defect-resolution.
* Excellent organizational, analytical, time-management and project management skills.
* Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of SuccessFactors is desirable.
* SuccessFactors certifications in one or more modules is desirable; Employee Central would be a particular advantage.
* The successful candidate will collaborate closely with other team members to provide the full set of functional services and technical services required to implement and support the company’s global Hire to Retire systems.
* Proactively scan for and resolve any system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
* Must serve in a consultative role using background and experience to design work flow processes and system configuration to leverage the value of the technology offerings supported by this global team.
* Willingness to cross-train across other SuccessFactors application areas and/or other employee-facing products that integrate with the SAP SuccessFactors suite. Experience with the Employee Central is a particular advantage.
* Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues, by working with end users and collaborating with fellow IT team members.
* Deliver new business systems solutions by executing projects from end-to-end.
* Participate in activities ranging from requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, process documentation, system configuration, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery, deployment, to support.
Responsibilities – Administrative
* Manage day-to-day system operations, annual talent cycles, special projects.
* Deep system knowledge to make process and system changes, including configuration, permissions, etc.
* Ensure consistent processes across solution.
* Manage implementation of new products, new process and requirements.
* Manage quarterly release updates and work with leadership to determine enablement plan.
* Manage thorough testing of system changes in Preview/Test (if applicable) and Production environments.
* Ensure refresh of Preview/Test environments to mirror Prod settings as part of system maintenance processes .
* Support organizational communication & change management efforts.
* Maintain system configuration documentation .
* Coordinate creation and delivery of training for end users (Documentation/Training materials).
* Manage integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions.
Responsibilities – Support
* Ongoing support of end users (understanding process).
* Tickets/Support desk (system login/password issues).
* Interaction with SuccessFactors Support to manage tickets/resolution.
* Up to €85,000/annum.
* Relocation support.
* Mobile phone
* Health Insurance
* 25 Days holiday
* 1 day/week remote work/home office work possible after probation (24 weeks)