SAP TRM Consultant
SAP TRM Consultant – English Speaking, Geneva Or Zurich, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: April/May/June/July. Permanent Job. Salary: CHF 120,000 – 160,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Our client has offices based in Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland and therefore you can work in either location. The client is looking for an SAP TRM (Treasury and Risk Management) Consultant to join their expanding team. They offer very interesting, complex SAP TRM projects to work on within an international context and a highly challenging and rewarding environment. In addition to the fantastically competitive salary package and lucrative bonus, they also offer at least 1 day per week remote working from home.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise on key SAP treasury and financial risk management activities.
• Improve the added value, efficiency, control and regulatory compliance of the SAP treasury function.
• Provide thought leadership and practical advice on the treasurer’s role in working capital management, IFRS, foreign exchange and commodity risk.
• Implement SAP treasury system, banking and cash management structures, and payment factories.
• Help in the delivery of SAP treasury projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 3 to 4 years relevant experience in the implementation or use of SAP treasury, in a multinational company or a consulting firm.
• Strong project management skills, sound knowledge of and interest in SAP treasury and financial instruments.
• Must be willing to travel 2 -4 days per month inside and outside of Switzerland
• Must be fluent in English
• Any other language a plus.