SAP WM Consultant – German speaking – Pinzgau region, Austria – Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Salary up to €75,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits. End Client!
Our World leading end client in the Pinzgau region of Austria is looking to hire an SAP WM (Warehouse Management) Consultant to join their busy team to work on a wide range of projects, including S/4HANA migration and Mobile Apps.
The company is a multi-national with entities in several countries offering an interesting and challenging work environment in a dynamic organisation with the opportunity for international development – as well as a wide variety of career opportunities and above-average income opportunities. Innovative strength, commitment and hands-on quality characterise their SAP team.
The company is family focused, offering flexible working hours and supports their employees in the best possible way during private changes. The company is considered to be a very responsible employer, putting great emphasis on a good work-life balance to give their employees a good balance between work and free time.
The company is currently running on ECC6 and plans to switch to S/4HANA within the next 6 months, so now is the best time to join and be involved with the S/4HANA transition from the very beginning.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementations, further developments and support in the production, warehouse and logistics environment.
- Analysis of business processes and creation of detailed concepts
- Independent implementation and implementation of the solution in SAP
- Project and / or workstream management for international projects (S/4HANA implementation)
- Creation of documentation
- Be the main contact person for internal departments, first and second level support
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in SAP WM
- Understanding of SAP landscapes and integration processes
- Quality awareness, personal responsibility, analytical thinking, willingness to learn
- Willing to learn SAP PP whilst on the job (full training will be given)
- Willingness to travel internationally
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of S/4HANA is nice to have but not essential
- ABAP knowledge is an advantage
- Must be good in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must be good in English (minimum B2 level)
- The salary on offer is up to €75,000 and is subject to your experience, knowledge and skills.
- Company mobile cell phone
- Meal allowance
- 25 days of vacation/year
- Remote working from home on occasions
- Flexible working hours
Related keywords: SAP WM, SAP Warehouse Management, SAP WMS, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP S/4HANA.