SAP WM / MM Consultant
SAP WM / MM Consultant – English Speaking. Sassenheim, Netherlands. Start 1st August 2017. 4 Month Contract
Our end-client based in Sassenheim, the Netherlands requires a Senior SAP WM/IM/LE/MM Consultant to provide support for an SAP implementation. The Consultant will lead the SAP configurations, provide for problem resolution and support the business processes including Warehouse Management (WM), Materials Management (MM) and Inventory Management (IM).
This position requires ability to lead teams of people in business assessment, solution design, configuration, testing, and training of SAP for implementation in manufacturing and distribution facilities. The position also requires strong issue analysis, change management and communication skills while leading logistics domain area as a business, technical, SAP, and data expert.
Successful candidates will have a broad understanding of WM including implementations and support across HUM, RF, picking and packing.
Required Skills and experience:
• 5 to 10 years of configuration and customizing experience in SAP Warehouse Management (WM), Materials Management (MM) and Inventory Management (IM) and the consultant must have experience in the manufacturing industry.
• Knowledge of the integration points with other Key modules SD, PP, FICO, MM, QM, BI, Label Management.
• Strong knowledge and configuration experience in Pick/Pack & Ship, RF Processing and Bar-coding, serial number management and related business end to end processes like Stock Transport Orders, Goods Movements, Goods Issues, Cycle Counting, Outbound & Inbound Delivery Process.
• Proficient in WM elements like placement and removal strategies, Storage Unit management, Handling Unit management etc.
• Expert in Configuring, RF Queue Management and RF Warehouse Processes.
• Needs to have experience in writing clear documentation of process/system designs and user instructions.
• Provide the initial support of SAP applications when moved to production.
• Expertise in Business Process Designing, Blueprinting, Configuration, Unit & Integration testing, Training, Documentation & Production support of WM/IM/QM/MM/LE in versions ECC 6.0.
• Expertise in gap analysis, business process re-engineering, design, configuration, testing and production support in Global and local systems environment.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
• Good to have ABAP technical knowledge in debugging
• Ability to travel to Germany on rare occassions if required.
• Must be fluent in English
• German is nice to have