SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking – Prague, Czech Republic (60% onsite/40% remote). Start Date: Flexible, January 2023 Onwards. Permanent Role. Highly Competitive Market Salary + Benefits. End Client!
Our global production / manufacturing end client is looking to hire an SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Consultant to help with the roll-out of their global Greenfield SAP S/4HANA across 22 countries and over 150 production sites globally, before moving into a BAU Support function as part of their Centre of Excellence SAP Team.
The role involves:
* Support the roll-out team with in-country configuration and set up for the various roll-outs.
* Provide support to the BPOs and Super User community on best practice.
* Support training material development as required.
* Support testing and production of test collateral for the various implementations.
* Transition from the programme to business as usual as a key part of the CoE providing:
* Ongoing service delivery support.
* Continuous Improvements and drive further leverage of the solution and capabilities.
* Support business acquisitions and migrations onto the S/4HANA platform.
* 5+ years SAP SD experience (including implementation and configuring the module)
* English language to a professional level
* SAP S/4HANA is nice to have
* The role demands 3 days per week in the office (Central Prague location), with the other 2 days remote work from home.
Salary and Benefits:
* The client offers a highly competitive salary
* Excellent Benefits!
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Logistics, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Order to Cash, SAP Logistics, SAP S/4HANA