Chef de projet – SAP FICO – French Speaking. Périgueux Region, France. Flexible Start From April 2023 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Competitive Market Salary + Bonus + Benefits + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE. 40% Remote Working. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, based in the sought-after and beautiful Périgueux Region of France, is are looking for an Chef de projet – SAP FICO to help with the development and implementation of their S/4HANA migration project.
Our ambitious family owned client has established itself as a market leader in their industry. With a heavy emphasis on employee wellbeing, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills further, whilst working on an S/4HANA project, with full support from the management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved at the very beginning of an S/4HANA project, where S/4HANA experience (although preferred) isn’t necessary.
* Analyse, design, implement and support IS solutions in the areas of FI/CO, within the existing ERP or by interfacing and integrating external solutions.
* Act as guarantor of the quality of support on existing SAP tools.
* Improve the processes and the associated tools in the fields of FI/CO.
You will be in charge of the following scope:
* Collection of needs.
* Facilitate SI ADV and FI/CO domain meetings.
* Gather the needs of user referents.
* Participate in the prioritization of projects.
* Configuration and consistency of SAP FI/CO tools.
* Propose an implementation of the tools taking into account the overall consistency of the IT systems while respecting the operational constraints.
* Ensure the proper deployment of the FI/CO domains and provide support.
* Perform configuration changes to respond to change requests and also propose prototypes for new activities.
Training and support:
* Monitor and evaluate issues raised during the project and take appropriate action to ensure their resolution.
* Collect and document requirements by working with key users and business experts to understand their needs.
* Plan and support training activities.
* Work with the different functional areas to research and identify the best solutions to improve business processes.
* Provide user support for issues within the area of expertise.
* Relay to the development team.
· Produce unit test plans, conduct in-system testing and coordinate user acceptance testing.
· Be the point of contact with external developers to ensure that customer requirements are translated into specifications and perform the appropriate tests.
* Be responsible for projects in its functional areas.
* Participate in process improvement activities and indicator management
* Expertise and technology watch
Required Skills and Experience:
* at least 4 years of expertise with SAP FI/CO
* Excellent understanding of the tools and application systems and infrastructures that support them.
* Excellent understanding of the business.
* Ability to manage projects.
* Ability to collect, update and analyze data.
* Ability to adapt to changing tools and the market.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* License B required.
Nice to have (but not essential):
* S/4HANA experience
* Knowledge of EDI (SAP IDOC) & SAP SD would be a plus.
* Fluent French
* Good English
* 30 days holiday
* Relocation Assistance
* € 2,000 annual bonus scheme
* Remote working/home office 2 days/week (following initial onboarding)
* Tailor-made integration course.
* An experience within an ETI within which the taking of initiative is encouraged.
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP Finance, SAP Financials, SAP Financial, SAP FICO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FICO