SAP Key-User (looking to move into SAP Project Management / Full training given!) – English speaking – 60% Remote Work / 40% onsite in Berlin, Germany. Permanent Job. Salary: €70K – €80K/annum. END-CLIENT! Relocation Assistance (within Europe)
Our end client in Berlin, Germany is looking for an SAP Key User (Finance, Sales, Procurement or Logistics) who is happy to be trained by the client to become a Certified (Agile / Scrum) SAP Project Manager. You will then lead projects to digitize their business processes.
If you use SAP in your day-to-day work in Finance, Sales, Procurement or Logistics roles and have ambition to become an SAP Project Manager, this is the perfect opportunity to do so!
The company is a global services business based out of Berlin with a significant global presence based out-side of Germany and Europe, that has led the charge in changing a conservative industry through growing a truly diverse and international environment.
* Experience as an SAP Key User in Finance, Sales, Procurement or Logistics
Responsibilities (once trained up as a Certified (Agile / Scrum) SAP Project Manager by the client):
* Lead projects to digitize business processes
* Design and implement end-to-end processes
* Build in automation and standardization in the business processes
* Manage the deployment of SAP S/4HANA modules
* upto €70K – €80K/annum depending on experience
* Relocation support to move to your country’s office
– up to €5000
– registration with local authorities
* Permanent remote work with office visits every 4 weeks can be arranged with accommodation and travel costs carried by the employee
Related keywords: SAP Key User, SAP Keyuser, SAP KU, SAP User, SAP Superuser, SAP Poweruser, SAP End User, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP PTP, SAP P2P, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, Logistik, Finance, Financials, R2R, Accounting.