SAP APO Consultant – English Speaking – Limburg, The Netherlands. 40-80% Remote Work. Start Date: 12th December 2022. 6 months+ contract role.
Our well-known, international client in Limburg, The Netherlands, is looking to hire an SAP APO (Advanced Planning & Optimisation) Consultant for a 6 month period which is highly likely to extend longer.
The role will involve:
* To service/maintain/improve/expand the existing SAP instance, including ECC and APO, with focus on supply chain planning solutions.
* Contributing to global planning solutions and servicing business processes in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
* To focus on (1) Expanding the network for Distributions Requirements Planning (2) Improving GATP solutions (3) Improving and rolling out CTM planning (4) Enhancing/configuring the system to meet other future requirements.
* You will start in a supporting role to one of the other business analysts
* You must be willing to contribute in other IT teams than just the PLAN team, as workload for the individual teams can differ over time
Skills and experience needed:
* At least 2 years experience in a similar role
* Good communication skills (oral and writing) in English
* Ability to work on-site between 1-3 days per week
Related keywords: SAP, SAP APO, Advanced Planning & Optimisation, SAP SCM, Supply Chain Management, DRP, SPP, GATP, CTM, Global Available to Promise, Capable to Match, Spare Parts Planning, PP, Production, Manufacturing, Logistics.