Business Process Lead - HR
Business Process Lead – HR (Human Resources) – English Speaking – Milan, Italy – Start: 25th February 2019. 6 Month+ Contract. End Client!
Our end client in Milan, Italy is looking is looking to hire a Business Process Lead for HR (Human Resources), who will assist them on the Business side, within Business Process Analysis in relation to a new ERP Implementation. You will be responsible for delivery of future state business processes and the business application to enable the business to achieve its objectives. This is initially a 6 month contract role and very likely to extend further.
* Business Process Lead – HR – Organisation and Administration, Administration Schedules and Rules and Employer Administration / Self Service (change of address/phone number etc.)
* Ensure business requirements are clearly and accurately documented and agreed for their respective business processes.
* Ensure the solution delivered is both fit for purpose and fit for use, verified via appropriate stages of testing and quality assurance
* Ensure business processes are documented in line with BU Quality Management systems standards
* Ensure training materials, user guides and other job aids are developed and maintained to enable initial implementation as well as providing on-going refresher and new starter training
* Ensure business process roles are clearly defined and to ensure those roles are mapped clearly to organisational jobs / positions in the business to enable security, training and business change activities
* Ensure data requirements and standards for the new solution are clearly defined and data mapped for migration from legacy systems, and that data preparation, cleanse and augmentation requirements are clearly defined
* Act as “super user” and “change champion” within the business, educating and training colleagues as necessary
* Support the Business Process Implementation Lead in preparing, planning and ensuring the business is ready for the arrival of the new ways of working, and that ensure an efficient and effective business transition is achieved.
* Experience of defining and implementing best practices business process in similar ERP implementation projects (e.g SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, JD Edwards, IFS, Syspro, Infor SyteLine, IQMS Enterprise IQ, Epicor ERP 10, NetSuite Scoro, Odoo, Peoplesoft etc.)
* HR business process design & documentation expertise: Organisation and Administration, Administration Schedules and Rules and Employer Administration / Self Service (change of address/phone number etc.)
* Problem solving / analysis skills
* Workshop facilitation / Training expertise
This is an English language role and requires fluent spoken and written English
The role requires travel to other European sites.