SAP Cutover Lead
SAP Cutover Lead – English Speaking – Drammen, Norway. Flexible Start Date: July, Aug, Sep 2019. 12 Month Fixed Term Employment Contract. Salary: NOK 811,000 per annum (EURO €85,000 per annum / GBP £75,700 per annum) + Bonus + Benefits. End-Client!
Our End-client based in Drammen, Norway, requires an SAP Cutover Lead to assist them with an ongoing Global SAP S/4 HANA implementation project. They are ideally looking for someone to join them on a 12 month fixed term employment contract starting ASAP.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have SAP Cutover experience
• Experience of leading or co-ordinating cut-over process for distributed sites in a manufacturing & supply chain environment.
• Detail oriented, highly organized individual with demonstrated problem solving abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good people orientation and ability to train and guide end users in the cut-over process, explain task interdependencies etc.
• Ability to proactively identify and solve problems
• Possess an active, ‘hands-on’ leadership style
• SAP project experience
• Large global deployment project experience. Full suite multi-site implementation
Nice to have:
• A background in SAP SD especially SD cutover
• SAP S/4HANA experience
• Must be fluent in English
• Co-ordinate cut-over effort for a nominated set of Sites within the region in readiness for deployment
• Serve as primary point of contact representing the nominated Sites with Business Stakeholders and the project team on Cut-Over Trial and Actual Cut-Over tasks.
• Work collaboratively with the test team to understand the Cut-Over approach, scope, process and tools.
• Plan and monitor cut-over activities in the nominated Sites including identification of business users, third party stakeholders, execution of cut-over rehearsals and Actual cut-over plan, issue reporting and follow-up.
• Hands on involvement during cut-over execution to ensure schedule remains on track by coordinating the users, understanding and escalating issues, putting corrective actions in place and following these to completion.
• Experience with sales and distribution processes/modules preferred
• Norwegian Krone (NOK): 811,000 per annum / EURO €85,000 per annum / GBP £75,700 per annum
• Discretionary Performance Related Bonus + Benefits.
• 8 hours per day
• 08:00 – 17:00 (must be flexible in order to attend conference calls with teams in other time zones on occasions)
• Full time Monday – Friday onsite (remote working not possible)
• 1 year fixed term employment contract
• SAP Cutover, SAP Cut-Over, SAP Cut Over