Eursap’s Tip of the Week: Getting a list of delivery blocked orders in the SAP GUI or SAP Fiori
How do you get a list of sales orders which are blocked for delivery?
There are many ways of doing this using standard SAP functionality, in the SAP GUI as well as Fiori.
Let’s explore them one by one.
1. Transaction V.14 (Sales orders/contracts blocked for delivery). This transaction is useful as you have various display options, to display as a summary, by customer, or by material.
2. Transaction VA14L (Sales Documents Blocked for Delivery). A slight variation here – you can report on all blocked sales documents (not just orders and contracts) and you have the flexibility to report out by customer and/or plant.
3. Transaction VDBLOCK (Sales Documents Blocked for Delivery). Another variation, where you can report blocks by partner function in addition to sales document type.
4. SAP Fiori app “Manage Sales Orders”. This app can be used to identify header level delivery blocks
You will need to click the “Adapt Filters” option from the above screenshot, then click the “More Filters”:
From here you can select “Delivery Block” to add it to the selection criteria:
5. SAP Fiori app “Sales Order Fulfilment Issues”. This app can also be navigated normally from the analytical page “My Sales Overview” as one of the “cards” on the landing page (your cards are likely to be in a different order from mine due to personalisation of the page):
From this card, you can click on the card to see all issues with sales documents. By clicking “In Order” from the subsequent page, you will see all sales orders with issues which stop progression of the document flow.
You will need to click on the “Settings” icon to add the Delivery Block Reason to the display:
I hope you find this useful! Stay tuned for another SAP Tip from Eursap next week!
Be sure to also check out Eursap’s SAP Blog for more in depth articles.